OSWCA Submission to the Ministry of Infrastructure’s Consultation on Infrastructure Delivery
Published on: 25/02/2019
Our submission makes the case for why the province needs to move forward with mandating full-cost recovery for municipal water and wastewater systems.
This proposal includes:
- achievable goals for the government's next long-term infrastructure plan;
- the case for mandating full-cost recovery;
- an overview of the current state of water and wastewater infrastructure in Ontario;
- the case for regionalizing small municipal water and wastewater systems;
- subsidization models to accommodate low- and fixed-income users.
Back to the news